Select Employer Groups
Cornerstone’s major focus for more than 60 years has been serving companies in our communities by providing their employees not only with competitive rates and fees on banking products and services, but also with financial counseling and education. As a not-for-profit credit union, it is our mission to serve members in a way that other financial institutions may not.
Signing up to be a Select Employer Group simply means that your employees are given the option to join Cornerstone Financial Credit Union and take advantage of our benefits. There’s no cost to an employer to make this opportunity available to employees, and we work with each company to identify how the program can best serve its employees.
Providing ways to help your employees manage their finances can be as important as providing excellent healthcare benefits. By partnering with Cornerstone, we can help your employees minimize the financial stress associated with borrowing, saving, and planning for the future. Plus, we make it easy for you to introduce the program and offer your employees a valuable benefit. We will provide:
- Exclusive credit union membership for you and your employees.
- Onsite introduction of the program at a time convenient for you and your employees with special offers available during the onsite visit.
- Personalized information for all of your new hires.
- Superior personal service, including the availability of one-on-one appointments at the branch for financial planning, budgeting, home buying advice, and more.
- Onsite seminars covering a variety of financial topics of most value to your employees.
- Promotion within your company of special offers available to all Cornerstone members, as well as periodic discounts or bonuses on our already competitive rates.
- Regular visits, as desired, during your benefits fairs or employee orientation sessions.
- Business banking services for your company, including business loans, credit cards, and deposit products.
- Free withdrawals at thousands of ATMs nationwide.
Become a Select Employer Group
Most employee benefits are expensive, but this one is free! Email email@example.com and we will contact you within two business days to discuss next steps.