Bank at home. Or anywhere else, for that matter.
Connect to our most convenient branch whenever you want with Online and Mobile Banking. Review your transactions, deposit checks, pay bills, apply for loans, and much more.
Get started in 3 easy steps:
- Register for Online Banking.
- Enroll in e-statements when you sign in.
- Download the CFCU Mobile Banking app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
A full lineup of features.
Digital Banking provides all the features you need to save time and bank with confidence.
- Transaction history including pending deposits and withdrawals
- Instant or recurring (online only) transfers and loan payments
- Deposit checks remotely (app only)
- Pay bills and send money to anyone
- Apply for a loan in 3 minutes with pre-filled applications
- Open a new Share Savings, Checking, MMA or Certificate Account
- Setup e-mail and text alerts to stay informed (online only)
- Skip a loan payment (when eligible)
- Disable your Visa debit card or adjust its spending limits (app only)
- Secure electronic document storage and notices
Questions? Visit our Services FAQ.
Remote Deposit Details
The mobile app displays the max deposit amount and immediate credit available prior to submitting a remote deposit. Here are a few details to keep in mind:
- All check endorsements must include "For CFCU Mobile Deposit Only"; otherwise, the deposit may be completely rejected and your account not credited.
- Checks totaling up to $5,000 may be deposited on any one (1) calendar day. Irrespective of the aggregate total dollar amount of check deposits made in any one calendar day, no more than twenty (20) checks will be accepted per calendar day.
- All remote deposits (less any immediate funds availability amount for which you qualify) will be held for five (5) business days (including the day of deposit).
Review our full Mobile Banking Terms of Service.