We Keep You Going When Money is Tight
Overdraft Privilege is a checking account service that pays transactions when the account balance is insufficient. It can help you save time, money, and even an embarrassing situation.
Overdraft Protection with our Premier Line of Credit improves upon the Overdraft Privilege service by offering more flexibility and less cost to you.
Overdraft Service Comparison
Avoid the cost of returned payment fees, late fees, and increased rates on credit cards.
- Up to $1,000 overdraft tolerance
- Up to 30 days to bring your balance positive
- One-time $35 fee per transaction
- Available with debit cards at ATMs, point-of-sale, and online
Give yourself peace of mind knowing that overdrafts can be paid without an overdraft fee.
- Credit line as low as $200
- Longer repayment options
- Automatic transfers with no transfer or overdraft fee
- Daily interest much less than overdraft fees
Checks, automatic bill payments, and electronic payments using your checking account number are included with our standard Overdraft Privilege policy, but everyday debit card transactions require opt-in.
Debit Card Opt-In
If you would like to opt-in your debit card to work with Overdraft Privilege, please submit your request below after reviewing our Overdraft Privilege Disclosure.