This Digital Banking Terms and Conditions ("Agreement") is for Cornerstone Financial Credit Union’s (“CFCU”, “Credit Union”) online account access service through web browser and mobile app (“Digital Banking”).
Definitions: “We”, “Us”, and “Our” refers to Cornerstone Financial Credit Union. “You” and “Your” refers to each person registered for Digital Banking. “MFA” refers to multi-factor authentication, which includes one-time passcodes retrievable by email, text, voice call, and authenticator app, as well as push auth notification and biometric authentication.
1. Digital Banking allows you to view account balances and activity, transact, edit account services, and change contact information. All features and functions of Digital Banking are subject to change without notice.
2. We maintain appropriate security standards to authenticate users of Digital Banking, including issuance of usernames and passwords to members who request electronic access to their accounts. By using Digital Banking, you agree not to give out or make available your username, password, or MFA methods to any person not authorized to access your account.
3. You agree to notify us immediately if you believe your username, password, or MFA methods have been used without your consent, obtained by person(s) not authorized on your account, or compromised in any way.
4. We reserve the right to terminate or suspend this Agreement and your use of Digital Banking in whole or in part at any time, for any reason, without notice and without liability.
5. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by notifying us in writing. To terminate this Agreement, you must notify us in writing and provide your name, account number, and date you want the termination to be effective. If you decide to terminate this Agreement, you will no longer be able to access Digital Banking.
6. No fees will be assessed for your use of Digital Banking. Any fees associated with optional services initiated from Digital Banking will be disclosed and agreed upon prior to submission.
7. This Agreement may be amended or modified at any time and changes will be effective without notice.
8. We will not be liable for any loss, liability, injury, or damages resulting from any failure of your equipment or software, or that of an Internet browser provider, by an Internet service provider, or by an online service provider, nor will we be liable for any direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages resulting from your access to or failure to access Digital Banking. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless us, our service partners, affiliate companies, directors, officers, and employees against any third-party claim, demand, suit, action, or other proceeding and any expenses related to Digital Banking in any manner.
9. We may assign this Agreement to an affiliate of the Credit Union or any successor in interest in the event of a merger, reorganization, change of control, acquisition, or sale of all or substantially all the assets of the business to which this Agreement is related without your consent.
10. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee and any federal law.
11. You are responsible for all charges assessed by communication companies, both local and long-distance, or other related companies. 12. You understand that to use Digital Banking, you must have Internet access through an Internet provider and a compatible Internet browser or mobile device.
13. This Agreement does not change or amend any other account agreements, loan agreements, or other service agreements currently in effect, or which may be established later.
14. Your use of Digital Banking is your acknowledgment that you have received and agree to be bound by this Agreement.