Policies & Disclosures
- Electronic Funds Transfer Agreement and Disclosure
- 3rd Party Site Disclaimer
- Discretionary Overdraft Privilege Disclosure
- Online Banking Disclosure
- Mobile Banking Terms of Service
- Electronic Bill Payment Disclosure
- Electronic Notifications & Documents Request Agreement
- Electronic Notifications & Documents Cancellation Agreement
- Overdraft Privilege Opt-In Form
We value your safety and security. For this reason we will never contact you by email or phone and ask you to supply private or personal information. Do not respond to any email that asks you for this information. If you are contacted by phone, do not respond, but call your credit union directly. If you feel that you have been vicitmized, please call your credit union immediately so that we may take immediate and effective steps to protect your account.
I. On-Line Privacy Statement–Cornerstone Financial Credit Union realizes the importance of protecting the privacy of our members’ personal information. It is our goal to protect member information in every method of contact with members, whether it is in a branch, at one of our Automatic Teller Machines (ATM), on the telephone or on the Internet.
A. Information collected automatically through our website
Cornerstone Financial Credit Union collects information only in instances where we feel it will be of assistance in providing members with quality service. Cornerstone Financial Credit Union routinely collects information used to create summary statistics in determining ways to improve on-line services. Information collected is vital to identifying system performance and/or problematic areas. No information that identifies a member personally is automatically collected.
B. Information collected through e-mails and web forms
When personally identifying information is submitted, such as e-mail correspondence containing a question or comment, we use the supplied information to fulfill or respond to request(s) as well as provide members with superior quality service. This information is also stored for reference when making improvements and/or adjustments to our website and on-line services. It should be noted that e-mail is a form of communication that is not entirely within a secure environment. Please visit Cornerstone Financial Credit Union branches in person to relay any information that may contain sensitive personal information. Submissable applications do take place in a secure environment and are delivered via PGP encrypted e-mail delivery and are generally more secure than typical e-mail delivery.
C. Use of Information
Cornerstone Financial Credit Union will not provide, sell or share your personal information to any nonaffiliated third party for independent use. We share member information only in one of the following circumstances: you authorize it; you have requested a transaction requiring it; we are reporting your information to a credit reporting agency; or we are required or permitted by law to disclose such information. Information is shared with affiliated organizations when involving products and/or services of value to members, which would otherwise not be available through the Credit Union. Additionally, to preserve vital member information, employees of Cornerstone Financial Credit Union sign agreements at the time of hire to maintain the secrecy of proprietary information.
Ensuring members have secure on-line banking experiences is a priority. Top-level security is achieved by protecting member privacy and confidentiality of communications to and from Cornerstone Financial Credit Union.
Several security provisions are in place by our on-line banking provider, ACI/S1, to protect all sensitive data from direct access to the Internet. The following measures are employed:
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Encryption provides a secure channel for data transmission across computer networks using public key cryptography.
- Two-part Password Protection to ensure even greater security.
- User Options allow account holders to change passwords and time-out periods as desired.
- Firewalls and Redundant Screening/Filtering Routers are gateways that verify the source, destination, and protocol of each data packet before it is sent.
- Compliance with an SAS70 Audit, performed by one of the Big 6 Accounting Firms.
- An independent firm is employed to routinely perform penetration and security testing to ensure there are no holes in our security procedure.
Cornerstone Financial Credit Union
1701 21st Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37212